- Include Media documents in articles
- Add a new language to an existing media file
- Change an existing language
- Create a new image, audio or pdf
Include Media documents in articles
Existing images, audio files or pdf files can be included in an article via Drag&Drop. Simply drag the file from the FileExplorer into the open article.
WebMiau configures everything and creates the link where you dropped the file. A preview can be created immediately.
Add a new language to an existing media file
- Search for and open the existing image in the FileExplorer. Above each image, you can see the corresponding language.
- To add another language, Drag&Drop the file from your file system into the rectangle behind the previous language's implementation:
- Then choose a language from the drop down list. All unused languages will be available
Choose zxx if you want to use the image as the default image for all languages. Both the zxx implentation and other existing language-specific implementations may be present.
The MUMIE server selects the image which corresponds to language configured by the user/student (e.g.: en), if it does not find an english version of the image, MUMIE uses zxx.
The other input fields are optional.
Change an existing language
Changing a language functions similarly to adding a language.
Simply Drag&Drop the new image from the file system onto the image to be replaced.
Create a new image, audio or pdf
|1||Navigate to file's directory (section) in the File Explorer and open the context menu. Choose "New Document".|
|2||This opens a dialog box. Set the type to Media, choose one of the subtypes Image, Audio or PDF and enter a name.
|3||This opens another dialog box. Similar to when adding a language, Drag&Drop an image, audio or pdf file from your file system into the rectangle on the left hand side.
Then choose a language from the language drop down list and enter a name.
The other fields are optional.
|4||WebMiau creates a new file, highlights it green (new) in the File Explorer and opens the media file.|