- Include Media documents into articles
- Add a new language to an existing media file
- Exchange an existing language
- Create a new image, audio or pdf
Include Media documents into articles
Existing images, audio files or pdf files can be include into an article via Drag&Drop from FileExplorer into the open article file.
WebMiau configures everything necessary and creates the link, where you droped the file. A preview can be created immediately.
Add a new language to an existing media file
- Search and open the existing image in FileExplorer. Above each image, you can see the language that goes with it.
- To add another language, Drag&Drop from your file system into the rectangle behind the last language implementation:
- Then choose a language from the language drop down list. Finally, the languages are available that are not yet in use.
Choose zxx if you want to use the image as a default image for all languages. zxx and a special implementation can be combined to extant.
The MUMIE server prefers the image language, which the user/student configured language (e.g.: en), does not find an english version of the image, MUMIE used zxx.
The other input fields are optional.
Exchange an existing language
Similar to adding a language, you can exchange an existing language.
Simply Drag&Drop from the file system the new image onto the image to be replaced.
Create a new image, audio or pdf
|1||Navigate in the File Explorer to right directory (section) and open the context menu. Choose "New Document".|
|2||It opens a dialog box. Choose the type Media, choose one of the subtype Image, Audio or PDF and enter a name.
|3||It opens a dialog box. Similar to adding a language, Drag&Drop from your file system a image, audio or pdf file into the rectangle on the left hand side.
Then choose a language from the language drop down list and enter a name.
The other fields are optional.
|4||WebMiau creates a new file and display it green (new) in the File Explorer. Furthermore the media file opens.|